DYNAMIS SPORTS AND NUTRITION
(δύναμις - noun, Greek) (dunamis)
Marvelous power, force, might, ability, efficacy, or energy.
DYNAMIS is a premiere fitness and lifestyle company specializing in the research, development, and manufacturing of innovative natural health products. Manufactured in a Certified Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) facility in Canada with quality, purity, and customer service as our core values. All DYNAMIS products are formulated without banned substances and are free of artificial flavours/colours, cheap fillers, as well as many food allergens such as peanuts, gluten, and lactose. Formulated for high level athletes, yet safe and effective for regular exercisers and those with some dietary restrictions, DYNAMIS products are next level.
We take pride in all of our products being Certified Banned Substance Free (CBSF), we also take pride in our team and advertising being banned substance free. Our advertising and team is only natural athletes and trainers who harbour the same values as us. They all use our products, that's why they're on our team. We don't endorse people who don't actually use our products, because that just wouldn't make sense.
Honest, premium sports supplements proudly made in Canada. That's the DYNAMIS difference.
- 1 cup of organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of baking stevia
- 1/4 cup of organic maple syrup
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 2 scoops of DYNAMIS REFUEL s6k White Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Cream together peanut butter, coconut oil, stevia and maple syrup
- Next add in one egg at a time and combine fully, then add your protein powder. Again combine fully
- Now add your, baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla
- Next add your flour and mix really well
- Roll into 1 inch balls and squish with a fork on baking sheet, also feel free to garnish like in the photo or leave plain and simple. ( we used stevia chocolate chips, gold sprinkles, Crushed sea salt, and PB2)
- Bake cookies for 5-7 min ( keep and eye on them it depends on your oven)
Take out and let cool.
Enjoy these classic cookies with a protein twist
Ingredients for the Best French Toast Ever:
2 slices gluten free bread
2 Tablespoons of PB2 (available at Popeyes, Supplement King, and Costco)
1/2 Scoop of DYNAMIS REFUEL Black Forest Cake Protein Powder
2 TBSP Unsweetened Cashew or Almond Milk
Directions to Cook and Smash the Best French Toast Ever:
- Heat the stovetop up on Medium - High heat. Spray a frying pan with cooking spray
- In a small bowl mix together 2 TBSP PB2, 1/2 Scoop of DYNAMIS Protein and 2 TBSP Unsweetened Cashew or Almond Milk
- Spread half of the delicious mixture on a slice of bread
- Slice up a banana on top of the mixture
- Cover the bananas with the other half of the delicious PB2 Protein Mixture
- Close the sandwich and place in the frying pan. Cover and let cook for 1 minute - 1:30. Flip the sandwich. Cover again. Let cook for 1:30
- Take out, Slice down the middle with a steak knife (butter knife will ruin the sandwich!!!!!) Drizzle Walden Farms Zero Calorie Maple Syrup on top.
... and then SMASH THE SANDWICH! Down it. Eat it. Enjoy it. You deserve it.
By: Brian Mark, WBFF Pro & DYNAMIS Athlete
5 Grams of Fat
14 Grams of Protein
55 Grams of Carbs